AUTUMN FAIR!



Autumn is just around the corner and with changing seasons comes changing style! I personally love the trends on the runways this year. Marc Jacobs is rocking it and Brandon Maxwell’s runway makeup was on fire! I mean, it is a blissful moment for me to see awesome makeup trends which are not overboard but still unique.

LAST NIGHT’S EYELINER

YES, the trend is what it says and I am totally into it. The look we need to achieve is a smudged liner look. No, I don’t mean that you need to look like a panda . It will look like you slept with your liner and woke up and just touched your lips up. Use your favourite black eyeshadow and apply it in the crease and blend it . dust a bit of black under the eyes to finish the look. Remember to keep your face makeup soft and dewy and a soft lip color. This trend also gives out the natural makeup kinda vibe.
 
POP OF COLOR

This trend is totally my thing because I am all for bright colors. The look is about a very simple makeup look with a hint of color. Use some neon colored mascara to add a bit of fun in your look while keeping the face makeup really simple. Or one of my favourite thing to do, use an angled brush and your favourite liquid lip for a bright

eyeliner look . you could also use a bright lipstick on your lips too for a more simple look. I suggest adding color to the most beautiful feature of your face as the color draws attention. this look adds a fun element to your look . Not overboard ,still cute.


THE LOWER LID

This year the area under your eyes is getting some extra attention . ditch your regular concealer and go for this awesome and cute look.  Choose a bold lip and simple contouring for face and let the glam be on your “ lower lids”. Keeping the lids simple with brown eyeshadow and mascara, add a blue or pink line of eyeshadow under your eyes. It can be any bright bold color. Remember to blend it ,not too much but  just enough so the sharp edges  are blended out. Another thing you can do is apply 
 GLITTER instead of eyeshadow. It adds a little bling in  your eyes. 
BAD LIPS

Put your lip liners deep down in your vanity for this season. The “smudged lips” trend or as I like to call it “bad lips” trend is to have an imperfect lip. This trend gives me the ”oh I was late ” kind of thing because it looks awesome and cute just like that. This trend can be supported with satin finish lipstick as matte shades and glossy lips would really show the imperfection created in your lips. We don’t want a circle around the lips like a clown. what we want is a very sublte lip. We do NOT want the lips to  have a crisp and sharp outline. this is one of the best trends I have seen

DEWY SKIN

Whatever the season is, some trends never go out of  style like the natural skin trend. I love this one and this the one I have been following for ages! Keep you makeup as heavy as you want but the skin should look neat and beautiful. Not a CAKE ON foundation look. The easiest way to achieve this look is to apply BB or CC cream and set it with a translucent powder and apply bronzer and a bit of highlight if you want.

THANKS y'all for reading my blog and i would love it if you follow my Blog's instagram @she_had_glam and please share my blog with other makeup lovers!until then

love,

asna

Comments

Popular Posts