HUDABEAUTY DESERT DUSK PALETTE


*HUDABEAUTY IS NOT SPONSORING ME ALTHOUGH I WISH SHE WOULD* 

                    
Trends come and go but a few things are always a staple. Just like our love for red and brown tones for autumn. At least for me. LOL. Not a review but the palette has a few things that I have seen are convening me to buy it. The beautiful combo of purples and browns are really gorgeous and it actually gives those desert feels:


The palette was launched this September 18th. It has been 6 days since its launch so it’s technically new. Huda also sent these palettes to a huge number of insta famous beauty gurus, before the launch date, to create looks and review them. I need to say that the looks were PRETTY AWESOME. I recommend you readers to check jayblissy, ManalMuffin and youngcouture’s looks. They are breathtaking. The colors blend like butter and are so pigmented. And a major plus point is that its packaging is also really cute:


So a big question arises. How can we get our hands on it? There is no sephora Pakistan nor do we have too many authentic websites for makeup. If you live in Islamabad you have a big ADVANTAGE. Islamabad is like the most authentic shopping city and also a few good malls in Lahore. But Islamabad is DA BEST. For people who are not Islamabad resident we have a few authentic websites we can buy the palette from. THE MOST AUTHENTIC site I have heard about and I am also waiting to try it is just4girls.pk. The site has other high-end brands too. 

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BLOG. Check back next sunday for more beauty related information and my lame sense of humor. LOL. AGAIN.

until then, 
love, 
asna

Comments

Popular Posts